Integrated Media Workflow Professional teaches graphic communications professionals the basics of making the transition from a dedicated print workflow to a workflow designed to enable the production, publishing and delivery of content across multiple media channels.
Who should enroll
Publishing, print, premedia, IT, and content management professionals and managers
- Understanding Today’s Media Channels
- Overview of an Integrated Media Workflow
- The Importance of Digital First
- Stage #1: Create and Capture
- Why Asset Management is Critical
- Stage #2: Ingest and Manage
- The Role of Color Management in Brand Integrity
- Stage #3: Edit and Produce
- PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-4 and PDF/VT
- Stage #4: Transform and Publish
- Open Formats for Publishing Digital Magazines
- Stage #5: Fulfill and Distribute
- The Role of Social Media and Analytics
- Stage #6: Report and Engage
- Certification Exam
- Case Studies
- Passing exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
- To maintain certification you must successfully complete a recertification training every two (2) years.
Instructions to access course will be emailed within 3 business days. Course access is for 1 year from registration date.