The Process Control Professional Certification online program is designed for production professionals of digital and offset print service providers, creative agencies, premedia service providers, and brand owners. This online program considers the complete workflow, from creative through print, ensuring that key staff are skilled in the best practices of media production and are proven capable of reducing production costs and operating an efficient media production workflow.
G7 Process Control Training
The G7 Process Control Professional course is workflow training from the creative process through print output. It identifies how to standardize workflow processes to reduce costs and expand efficiencie. The course addresses the challenges of managing color across devices and workflows, defining how to integrate and maintain proven industry best practices and standards.
Instructions to access course will be emailed within 3 business days. Course access is for 1 year from registration date.
About the courses:
The G7 Process Control Print course addresses the challenges of managing color across devices and workflows, defining how to integrate and maintain proven industry best practices and standards. The G7 Process Control course is workflow training from the creative process through print output, and is developed by the industry’s leading workflow experts.
- Attendees receive a full CEU credit based on IACET standards.
- Passing exam with 85% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
- To maintain certification you must successfully complete a re-certification training every two (2) years.