CMP Premedia is focused on strategies to control color for premedia and prepress departments responsible for reproducing files for output.
Also included as part of the CMP Master Certification Program
- Color Management at the Print Stage
- Rip Strategies for Color Managing Plate Setters
- Color Management at the Input Stage
- Application Preferences and Color Settings
- Rip Strategies for Color Managed Proofing
- Rip Strategies for Color Managing Large Format and Digital Presses
- Repurposing Data
Who Should Enroll: Print and digital media production professionals and managers
- Passing exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Course access is for 1 year from registration date. Instructions to access course will be emailed within 3 business days.