CMP Offset is designed for operators of conventional press equipment and is an easy-to-understand instructional guide to color management principles in the pressroom.
Also included as part of the CMP Master Certification Program.
- Introduction to Offset Print
- Industry Standards and Offset
- Offset Print Color Spaces
- G7 and Offset Print
- Plates, Paper and Ink
- Conventional & Spot Color Inks
- UV Hue and Metallic Inks
- Measurement and Offset Print
- Offset Press Preparation
- Offset Press Calibration
- Evaluation and Offset Print
- Tolerances and Offset Print
- Process Control
- Machine Capability
- Certification Exam
Who Should Enroll: Premedia and offset print production professionals and managers
- Passing exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Course access is for 1 year from registration date. Instructions to access course will be emailed within 3 business days.
For all information on availability and to assist you with your registration, contact Alan Lawlor
Tel: 0034 644 610 068