CMP courses are comprised of video instruction and exams on the latest best practices and standards in color management. The CMP certification program begins with an extensive course on the fundamentals of color management where you can achieve certification as a “Color Management Professional,” followed by additional instructional courses in many specialty areas within a graphic communications production environment.
CMP Fundamentals offers the latest in color theory and applications in color, providing a strong educational foundation for color managing a graphics workflow.
Also included as part of the CMP Master Certification Program.
- Introduction to Color Management
- Color Spaces
- Color Science
- Color Evaluation
- Applying Concepts in Photoshop
- Color Measurement
- Calibration and Linearization
- Profiling Introduction Characterization
- Input and Monitor Profiling Characterization
- Output Profiling Characterization
- Conversion Applying ICC Profiles
Who Should Enroll: Print and digital media production professionals and managers
- Passing exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Course access is for 1 year from registration date. Instructions to access course will be emailed within 3 business days.
For all information on availability and to assist you with your registration, contact Alan Lawlor
Tel: 0034 644 610 068