CMP Digital Print is designed for operators of digital press equipment, and is an easy-to-understand instructional guide to color management principles in the digital pressroom.
Also included as part of the CMP Master Certification Program.
- Introduction to Digital Print
- Industry Standards and Digital
- Digital Print Color Spaces
- G7 and Digital Print
- Paper and Digital Print
- Digital Front Ends (DFEs)
- Basic Color Management Digital
- Evaluation of Digital Print
- Measurement of Digital Print
- Digital Print Wide Format
- Digital Front End Examples
- Machine Capability
- Certification Exam
Who Should Enroll: Premedia and digital media production professionals and managers
- Passing exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.