Through a series of short, interactive and informative lessons, CMP Creative examines issues critical to the process of ensuring content output meets the intended design and corporate brand objectives.
- Mission Control: Is There a Problem?
- What is Color Management?
- The Importance of Color Management
- Examples of Color Managed Workflows
- Brands and Color
- Tools That Measure Color
- Standards and Consistency
- Optimizing Applications
- RGB and CMYK
- Brand and Spot Colors
- Printing Processes
- Certification Exam
Who Should Enroll: Professionals charged with the design and production of creative content
- Passing exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Course access is for 1 year from registration date. Instructions to access course will be emailed within 3 business days.
For all information on availability and to assist you with your registration, contact Alan Lawlor
Tel: 0034 644 610 068